Top Business Scholarships in 2021
Business is the most popular major for college student in the US. This isn’t surprising as there are many different career paths that a business major can take you including entrepreneurship, finance, marketing, management, and operations. Business scholarships are one of the best ways to earn your education with less of a financial burden when you graduate.
Jump ahead to:
Otherwise, keep on reading to learn about the various business scholarships that you may be eligible for!
Top business scholarships in 2021
- Eligibility: Open to anyone who would like to leverage his or her unique talents to improve the world through entrepreneurship
- Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: February 2, 2022
- Eligibility: Students must pursue a degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, or Finance. Students must have current full-time enrollment in a 4-year college or university degree program.
- Amount: $10,000-1 $5,000-2 $2,500-4 $1,000-23
- Deadline: February 4, 2022
- Eligibility: Minority college students majoring in a business-related field. minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Amount: $2,500
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
- Eligibility: Undergraduate and graduate students who sign up for the Hustle free daily newsletter and share what they learned.
- Amount: $10,000
- Deadline: End of each month (award given out on June 1, 2022)
- Eligibility: Black students majoring or intending to major in business at one of the participating schools
- Amount: Greatly varying depending on the institution. Up to $50,000
- Deadline: Varying from January 31 to June 31
Summary of business scholarships
- Breanden Beneschott Ambitious Entrepreneurs Scholarship
- Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program
- The LAGRANT Foundation 2022 Scholarship Program
- Hustle Tech & Business News No-Essay Scholarship
- National Black MBA Association Undergraduate Scholarship
Upcoming business scholarships
- Eligibility: Students of Hispanic heritage having a U.S. citizenship.
- Amount: $2,000-$10,000
- Opens: January 1, 2022
- Eligibility: High-school seniors of African descent (for example, African-American, African, or Ethiopian) who plan to major in various STEM fields. A minimum 3.3 GPA and financial need is required.
- Amount: $20,000
- Eligibility: Female college students majoring in a business-related field
- Amount: $2,000 to $8,000
- Eligibility: Students majoring in a business-related field. Minimum 3.0 GPA required. Must be a US citizen
- Amount: $2,500
- Opens: April 1, 2022