Public policy and administration is a major that prepares students to analyze, develop, and implement policies and programs that impact society. As a public policy and administration student, you’ll learn about the legal, political, and economic frameworks that shape public policy, and develop skills in research, analysis, and management.
When it comes to paying for your degree, you should consider public policy and administration scholarships to graduate with little or no debt! Below, we’ve profiled the top public policy scholarships that are available to students, as well as award amounts, deadlines, and eligibility requirements.
Additional scholarship lists to explore
- Top political science scholarships
- Top economics scholarships
- Top international studies scholarships
- Top social science scholarships
- Top community service scholarships
- Top leadership scholarships
Join for exclusive scholarships, personalized matching, and application tracking. 0% Spam, 100% Free.