Top Athletic Scholarships for Students
For many students, sports are an important part of the high school experience. Practice, games, matches, and lots of hard work are put into your sport(s). Whether you are a football player, a tennis player, or a cross country runner, you will also have to think about how you will pay for college when the time comes. For athletes, athletic scholarships are one of the best ways to use your talent on the field to win money for college!
While many Division 1 and Division 3 colleges offer athletic scholarships to the top athletes on their varsity teams, many students are not able to going to be star varsity athletes in college. But don’t worry–there are tons of great athletics scholarship opportunities available.
To learn more about eligibility, scholarship amount, and deadline dates for these athletic scholarships, keep on reading!
- Eligibility: Student athletes who are high school seniors or in college
- Amount: $500
- Deadline: June 19th
- Eligibility: High school seniors or college students who are leaders in community service, athletics, or another extracurricular activity.
- Amount: Up to $50,000
- Deadline: December 15th
- Eligibility: High school athletes
- Amount: $20,000
- Deadline: January 3rd
- Eligibility: High seniors, college students, and graduate students interested in pursuing a career in health, wellness, or fitness
- Amount: $1,500
- Deadline: July 15th
- Eligibility: Female golfers who are high school seniors.
- Amount: $2,000
- Deadline: April 30th