Student-centric advice and objective recommendations
Higher education has never been more confusing or expensive. Our goal is to help you navigate the very big decisions related to higher ed with objective information and expert advice. Each piece of content on the site is original, based on extensive research, and reviewed by multiple editors, including a subject matter expert. This ensures that all of our content is up-to-date, useful, accurate, and thorough.
Our reviews and recommendations are based on extensive research, testing, and feedback. We may receive commission from links on our website, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when posted. You can find a complete list of our partners here.
Top 93 June Scholarships in 2023
June means many things for students–exams, the end of the school year, and summer vacation. It is important to end the year strong in the classroom and find a few constructive things to do over the summer. One of the best things that you can do is apply for scholarships!
There are many great scholarships with June deadlines for high school, college, and even graduate students. Remember, every dollar you win with a June scholarship is a a free dollar to pay for college.
Jump ahead to:
- Top June scholarships
- How to win scholarships in June
- Tips for students in June
- Frequently asked questions
- Other scholarship lists to explore
Top 93 June Scholarships in 2023
The Scholarships360 Research Team reviews all scholarships individually and strives to exclude any scholarship where any of the below applies:
- The scholarship requires a fee to apply
- The scholarship requires paid membership in an organization (with certain exceptions for reputable trade organizations and others)
- Student are required to sign up for a site or service to apply*
- The scholarship seems primarily used for lead generation** or idea harvesting purposes***
- The scholarship website has many grammatical errors and/or advertisements
- The scholarship or scholarship providing organization seem untrustworthy
- There is no evidence the scholarship was previously awarded
- The scholarship has not been awarded in the past 12 months
- There is no available contact information
If you believe a scholarship has been published in error, please reach out to [email protected] and we’ll take a look!
* There are certain exceptions to this, for example if the sponsoring organization is a major corporation or nonprofit with its own scholarship application system.
** Lead generation scholarships will require students to sign up for an app or website and require minimal (if any) application requirements.
***Idea harvesting scholarships will require students to submit blog posts or other materials that companies may use for marketing purposes.
$10,000 “No Essay” Scholarship
The Scholarships360 $10,000 “No Essay” Scholarship is open to all students who want some extra help paying for their education. Whether you are a high school student who hopes to…Show More
$2,000 Nitro College Scholarship – No Essay
Easy scholarship from Nitro College open to all high school, college, community and graduate students.
$25k “Be Bold” No-Essay Scholarship
Open to high school students, college students, community college students, and graduate students.
John Mabry and Paul Webster Forestry Scholarships
Offered by Railway Tie Association
Are you an undergraduate student currently or soon to be enrolled in an accredited Forestry program? If so, consider applying to the John Mabry and Paul Webster Forestry Scholarships! Dedicated…Show More
COF Fraternal Scholarship
Offered by Catholic Order of Foresters
Are you a prospective or current college student and member of the Catholic Order of Foresters (COF)? If so, you might be interested in applying for the COF Fraternal Scholarship!…Show More
Brown Girls Do, Inc. College Scholarship
Offered by Brown Girls Do Ballet
The Brown Girls Do, Inc. College Scholarship is funded by Brown Girls Do Ballet, an organization dedicated to helping increase the participation of underrepresented populations in ballet programs. This awareness…Show More
Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship
Offered by Delete Cyberbullying
Are you a high school, undergraduate, or graduate student who’s passionate about stopping cyberbullying? Consider applying for the Delete Cyberbullying scholarship! Each year, the scholarship awards $1,000 to multiple students…Show More
Digital Privacy Scholarship
Offered by Digital Responsibility
The Digital Privacy Scholarship's purpose is to help you understand why you should be cautious about what you post on the Internet. Applicants must be high school freshmen, sophomores, juniors,…Show More
MyBioSource Inc. Scholarship for “S.T.E.M.” Majors
Offered by MyBioSource.com
Are you a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who is currently or is planning to pursue a major in a STEM field? If so, consider applying for the…Show More
Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship
Offered by The Automotive Hall of Fame
The Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship is funded by the Automotive Hall of Fame, an organization that honors and celebrates the accomplishments of individuals in the international motor vehicle industry…Show More
$10,000 CollegeXpress Scholarship
Annual $10k scholarship from CollegeXpress open to high school students in the class of 2024, 2026, and 2026.
Media Fellows Scholarships
Offered by Washington Media Scholars Foundation
Are you a college sophomore, junior, or senior with an interest in advertising, public policy, or related fields? If so, consider applying for the Media Fellows Scholarships! Each year, the…Show More
Offered by American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
The Trig-Star Scholarship is awarded each year to a student pursuing a secondary education with the intent to pursue a degree in surveying and mapping, and with a desire to…Show More
HoshizakiIceMaker.com Supporting STEM Scholarship
Offered by HoshizakiIceMaker.com
Are you an incoming or current college student majoring in a STEM field? If so, consider applying for the HoshizakiIceMaker.com Supporting STEM Scholarship! The scholarship is open to current and…Show More
Navigate Your Future Scholarship
Offered by National Air Transportation Association
Are you a high school senior who has been accepted to an aviation-related program at a university and is planning to pursue a career in aviation? If so, consider applying…Show More
Mays Mission Scholarships
Offered by Mays Mission for the Handicapped
The Mays Mission Scholarships are funded by Mays Mission for the Handicapped, an organization that offers scholarships to deserving students with physical and/or mental disabilities. Each year, their Mays Mission…Show More
Mahin and Saifulla Salemy High School Scientific Scholarship
Offered by Shahram Salemy, MD FACS
The Mahin and Saifulla Salemy High School Scientific Scholarship is open to high school seniors in the United States who have been accepted to and will attend college (either 4-year…Show More
APF Graduate Student Scholarships
Offered by American Psychological Foundation
Are you a psychology graduate student enrolled in an interim master's program or doctoral program? If so, consider applying for the APF Graduate Student scholarships! This scholarship program aims to…Show More
Niche $2,000 “No Essay” College Scholarship
Easy scholarship from Niche open to all high school, college, and graduate students.
$2,000 CampusReel Virtual Tour Scholarship
Easy scholarship program open to all students who watch a student-led virtual college tour
- 3 ...
How to win scholarships in June
Now that summer’s started, you’re going to have a lot of free time on your hands. One of the ways you can occupy yourself is by applying for scholarships. Even working a summer job can help improve your chances of winning a scholarship, especially if you outline your skills in your resume. If you choose to write an essay, make sure you take the reader on a journey that ends on a high note. Be sure to thank the scholarships committee when you win!
Tips for students in June
High school seniors
- If you are still in school, finish your year strong! Senior year grades still count!
- Is your financial aid not enough from the college you plan on attending? Here’s what to do if financial aid is not enough.
- We know that many students will be taking out student loans to pay for college. If you are one of those students, you’ll want to read our Ultimate Student Loan Guide.
- Try out our custom-matched scholarship search tool to receive vetted opportunities tailored specifically to your demographics, interests, location, and more.
See also: Scholarships for seniors
High school juniors
- If you have not secured your letters of recommendation, you should before the end of the school year! Here are some tips to receive the best possible recommendation letters.
- College admissions is all about balancing risk. Scattergrams are one of the best ways to assess your chances. Use a scattergram through Naviance or Cappex to estimate your chances!
- If you are thinking about applying for need-based financial aid, you can use the Net Price Calculator to estimate your need-based financial package! We recommend that you do this for every college on your list!
- If you are interested in earning college credit to bolster your college application and potentially graduate college early, try self-studying for AP Exams. With this method, you can earn college credit without taking the classes’ corresponding course in high school. Summer is a great time to begin this process.
See also: Scholarships for juniors
Frequently asked questions
Are there still scholarships available in the summer?
What types of scholarships can I apply for?