Top Culinary Scholarships
Aspiring chefs, we cooked up a special batch of scholarships just for you! Here at Scholarships360, we have a special place for those of you enjoy cooking and baking! If you are seeking a culinary, restaurant management, or hospitality degree, the following scholarships are an excellent opportunity to help fund your education. Four out of the five scholarships are open to graduating high school seniors. There are a variety of requirements for each of the scholarships, so give yourself enough time to look them over! Julia Child once said, “ “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” These scholarships will help you pursue those interests, whether they are found in the kitchen, restaurant, or hotel. Apply now!
These five scholarships, open to high school through college/university students, are worth from $500 to $10,000.
- ACFEF Scholarships
- Consolidated Food Service Scholarship
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation Scholarships
- Sugar Spun Scholarship
- TigerChef.com Culinary and Hospitality Scholarship Program
Below you will learn more about scholarship eligibility, deadlines, and award amounts for these tasty scholarships!
- Eligibility: High school seniors accepted to college, undergraduate and graduate
- Deadline: April 30
- Amount: $1,500 to $2,500
- Eligibility: High school students and current college students enrolling in a culinary arts or hospitality management program
- Deadline: June 15
- Amount: $500
- Eligibility: Enrolled or accepted as a full time or part-time student majoring in a restaurant or foodservice-related program
- Deadline: March 15
- Amount: $2,500 to $10,000
- Eligibility: Incoming freshmen, transfer students, undergraduate, and graduate students.
- Deadline: August 1
- Amount: $500
- Eligibility: U.S. and Canadian students taking food-related classes
- Deadline: May 15
- Amount: $1,000