If you’re interested in the business side of agriculture, there are agribusiness scholarships available to help pay for your education. These scholarships can help students pursue careers in the areas of food production, management, marketing, and finance. With the global demand for food increasing, agribusiness professionals play a critical role in ensuring that food production and distribution is sustainable and efficient!
Below you’ll find some of the top scholarships for agribusiness students, as well as other resources and advice on paying for your degree.
Agribusiness Scholarship Resources
If you are a current or prospective agribusiness student you can check out the following professional organizations for both scholarships and professional development opportunities:
1. National FFA Organization: The National FFA Organization offers a variety of scholarships for students pursuing careers in agriculture, including agribusiness.
2. American Agri-Women: American Agri-Women is a national organization that supports women who are interested in pursuing a career in agriculture. The AAW scholarships include opportunities to pay for college, as well as professional development opportunities.
How to win Agribusiness Scholarships
Like other scholarships that are focused on an academic interest, a winning scholarship application for agribusiness will be focused on your interests in the area.
You can get started by outlining your academic and extracurricular experiences in these areas:Have you taken courses in business, economics, or agriculture? Have you participated in any agricultural or business-related internships or competitions?
In your application, show how your experiences have prepared you to pursue a career in agribusiness. Highlight any specific areas of interest within the field, such as sustainable agriculture or rural development. This specificity will help you stand out from other applicants.
For more general advice on how to write a powerful scholarship essay, you can check out some of our essay writing resources including: how to write a winning scholarship essay, how to write essays about yourself, and how to start a scholarship essay.
Additional scholarship lists to explore
- Top writing and essay scholarships
- Easy scholarships to apply for
- Top automotive trades scholarships
- Top coding bootcamp scholarships
- Top agriculture scholarships
Frequently asked questions for Agribusiness Students
Can agribusiness students qualify for FAFSA?
What are the eligibility criteria for agribusiness scholarships?
What jobs can you get with an agribusiness degree?
Join for exclusive scholarships, personalized matching, and application tracking. 0% Spam, 100% Free.