The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and Wells Fargo are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of the 47 public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) within the TMCF member-school network.
Who is eligible to apply for the Wells Fargo Scholarship?
- Enrolled as a Sophomore, Junior or Senior for the 2018-2019 school year
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at one of TMCF’s 47 member-schools
- Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated financial need
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with valid permanent resident card
- Open to all majors
How much is the Wells Fargo Scholarship worth?
Selected scholars will receive a one-year merit scholarship of up to $5,000 for the 2018-2019 academic school year, which will be used to cover the costs of tuition and fees, on-campus room and board and required textbooks purchased from member schools. The funds are applied in the fall and spring semesters at $2,500 per semester.
When is the application for the Wells Fargo Scholarship due?
The deadline is April 30, 2018 11:59pm EST.
Best of luck!