GoodRx Pharmacy wants to support aspiring pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who want to make real impact in their communities. GoodRx is offering the GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship to qualified applicants.
Who is eligible to apply for the GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship?
In order to qualify for these scholarships, all applicants must:
- Have a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Currently enrolled at an accredited two or four year college, university, or vocational-technical school
- Be majoring in Pharmacy or Pharmacy Technician Studies
- Be studying towards or have recently received (within six months of the scholarship application deadline date) a Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) by a certifying body such as the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or the national Healthcareer Association (NHA)
The applications requires two essays because GoodRx wants to know how might they might improve healthcare in America. They know that the best people to answer that questions are aspiring pharmacist and pharmacy technicians. For this scholarship, they ask applicants to be innovative, bold, and creative. GoodRx asks applicants how we can improve the pharmacy experience for all Americans. Make sure that you give yourself plenty of time to compete the essay component, which will make you stand out in teh best of ways. This includes using lively examples to make your essay come to life, and finally, that final proofreading for grammar and punctuation.
Finally, all applicants must submit a recent college or high school transcript.
How much is the GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship worth?
The scholarship awards are distributed as follows:
- Five current or recently graduated Doctor of Pharmacy students
- Five current or recently certified pharmacy technician students
When is the application for this scholarship due?
The application is due May 28, 2020. Winners are notified by July 20, 2020, and on August 24, 2020, awards will be distributed to schools/individuals.
Best of luck to all applicants!