The Ted Rollins Eco Scholarship is open to students majoring in business, sustainability, or related fields. Ted Rollins is a seasoned real estate entrepreneur who invests in both real estate and financial service sectors. When investing, Ted is particularly interested in finding that ideal balance economic, environmental and social outcomes.
Who is eligible to apply for the Ted Rollins Eco Scholarship?
- High school seniors and college undergraduate students
- Major (or plans to major) in a field related to sustainability
- Must plan to take at least 10 credit hours during the Spring 2021 semester
How much is the Ted Rollins Scholarship worth?
Ted Rollins and Valeo Partners award a $1,000 scholarship twice each year to talented students majoring in a field related to sustainability. This money may be applied towards tuition, books, or living expenses related to college/university life.
When is the Ted Rollins Scholarship application due?
- The deadline to fill out the application and submit the essay is December 1, 2020
- A committee of three judges chooses the winner. The lucky winner will be notified by December 15, 2021!
Since this is an essay scholarship, you know what that means. Your very best writing is what will distinguish you from other applicants. That means a clear thesis that answers the prompt and lively examples to make your points come to life. Before you hit that “submit” button, make sure you proofread for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Want to learn about precious winners? Click here to learn about winner from 2016 to 2019. Previous winners participate in interesting Q & A interviews. Who knows? Maybe you will be on the winner’s website next year!
Contact Details: If you have any questions about the scholarship, please contact:
1001 Morehead Square Drive, Ste 320
Charlotte, NC 28203
Best of luck to all who apply!