The Two-Year Associate and Technology Scholarship is available to students who seek an education to obtain employment in the industries that use and control mechanical, physical or chemical processes to produce or move a final product and includes other technical disciplines.
Who is eligible to apply for the Shell 2-Year Associate’s and Technology Scholarships?
- Applicant must be a United States citizen.
- Applicant must be a Process/Production Technology, Petroleum Technology, Compressor Technology, Electrical Technology, Industrial Maintenance Technology, Instrumentation Technology or Machinist Technology Major.
- Applicant must be taking at least 6 credit hours in the fall and the spring.
- Applicant must have a 2.5 or higher GPA
- Once awarded, the recipient must maintain a 2.5 grade point average and remain in good standing in the degree program
Funding will be for the 2018 and 2019 academic years. Only those students (including dual credit students) seeking to study in the following craft fields are eligible process technology, compressor/compression technology, electrical/electronics technology, industrial maintenance technology, instrumentation/analyzer technology or machinist/mechanical technology and pipeline integrity. The minimum application criterion is a 2.5 grade point average. Once awarded, the recipient must maintain a 2.5 grade point average and remain in good standing in the degree program. Students will be required to submit college transcripts verifying grades and attendance at the end of each semester and/or school year in order for monies to be released for the upcoming semester.
How much are the Shell 2-Year Associate’s and Technology Scholarships worth?
For full-time students, the award is $750 per semester for tuition fees, books and on-campus room and board, not to exceed $2200 total.
Part-time students will receive $500 per semester.
When is the deadline to apply for the Shell 2-Year Associate’s and Technology Scholarships?
The deadline to apply is March 31, 2018.
Email your questions on scholarships at: mailto:Shellscholarships@hccsfoundation.org or call 713-718-6379