Pinot’s Palette is one of the nation’s largest paint and sip franchises. Each of their locations provides a relaxed, fun environment, and expert guidance on painting techniques from local artists. Last year, Pinot’s Palette announces the launch of the new scholarship program. They welcome all USA students looking to achieve a degree in the arts to apply for the Pinot’s Palette Scholarship for Artistic Excellence.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
To be eligible for the Pinot’s Palette Scholarship for Artistic Excellence, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the U.S.
- U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, or U.S. permanent residents.
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma in spring of 2020.
- Planning to pursue a degree in the arts at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
What is the selection process for this scholarship:
The winner of the Pinot’s Palette Scholarship for Artistic Excellence will complete our five-section application. We recommend gathering the following information to make the application process easier:
- Transcript of your current GPA
- A school profile – You will need to know the number of community service hours required for graduation
- Contact Info – Share the name, email address and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations you took part in
- Complete list of all honors and awards you have earned
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you served and the number of hours served in each
How much is the Pinot’s Palette Scholarship worth?
The chosen applicant will be awarded $1,000 to be used towards their tuition expenses and any other verified educational costs.
When is the scholarship application due?
The completed application is due on or before October 31, 2019.
Best of luck to all of you artistic applicants!