According to their website, Monica’s Health Magazine “strongly believe in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This includes eating right and staying active, beneficial in building a strong mind and good character. That is why we are proud to announce the Monica’s Health Magazine Scholarship, awarded to two qualified applicants each year. $2500 (two thousand five hundred U.S. dollars) will be awarded to each of the two winners.”
Who is eligible to apply for the Monica’s Health Magazine Scholarship?
- Each applicant must be enrolled in a graduate program, an undergraduate program, or be a high school senior who has a valid acceptance letter to attend an accredited university or college.
- The institution in which the applicant is enrolled or attending must be one that is accredited and recognized by the highest educational authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Applicants must be able to provide a valid identification card, document containing an identification number, or other legitimate documentation proving attendance at claimed academic institution.
- Winners can only be awarded the Monica’s Health Magazine scholarship once.
- Applicants are only allowed one (1) submission per year.
- Any falsification of submitted information, including plagiarism in the applicant’s essay, will completely disqualify that person from the scholarship program.
- The winner of each scholarship is decided by Monica’s Health Magazine. All decisions are final, and will not be subject to appeal or contest.
- This scholarship program is open to eligible applicants worldwide, assuming that all requirements are met.
Essay Subject: Staying healthy can be very beneficial to your life for a variety of reasons, and can happen in a variety of ways.
How much is the Monica’s Health Magazine Scholarship worth?
$2500 (two thousand five hundred U.S. dollars) will be awarded to each of the two winners.
When is the Monica’s Health Magazine Scholarship application due?
Your essay and form submission must be received by 11:59pm on August 30, 2017.
Best of luck to all applicants!