Who is eligible for a Kohl’s Cares Scholarship?
- Students must be between the ages of 6 and 18 as of March 13, 2015 and not yet a high school graduate.
- The student’s volunteer actions should be described in detail on the nomination.
- Volunteer efforts must have occurred in the last year and must have benefited people not related to the student.
- Winners will be chosen based on the benefits and outcomes of their volunteer service.
- Nominators must be 21 or older.
What is the scholarship amount?
- Local winners will each receive a $50 Kohl’s Gift Card.
- Regional winners will each receive a $1,000 scholarship for higher education.
- National winners will receive a $10,000 scholarship, plus Kohl’s will donate $1,000 to
a nonprofit of the student’s choice.
When is the scholarship deadline?
Students must be nominated to be eligible for this scholarship. Details on nominating can be found here. If you are being nominated, your nomination must be in by March 13, 2015.
Where can I direct questions?
Students can direct questions to the Kohl’s Cares Scholarship here.
Best of luck!!