The GreenPal lawn care company believes that small businesses are the backbone of our country. They offer the GreenPal Business Scholarship to support the educational goals of the next generation of entrepreneurs. In fact, on their website, GreenPal states that “the future of our county will be forged by the entrepreneurial spirit of today’s generation.” Apply, entrepreneurial students!
Who is eligible to apply for the GreenPal Business Scholarship?
In order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be graduating high school seniors in the Class of 2020 or
- Currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.5 or higher GPA
- Demonstrate high ambition and desire to be an entrepreneur or business owner
- Be planning to major or minor in business, economics, or finance
- Use the scholarship for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, universities, vocational, or technical schools in the United States
How much is the GreenPal Scholarship worth?
The GreenPal Scholarship is worth $2000, paid in $500 increments over four semesters. Scholarship funds will be awarded on an individual semester basis to the winner’s institute of higher education. Students must have evidence of registration in classes and meet the required GPA.
When is the application for the GreenPal Scholarship due?
The deadline to apply is November 15, 2020.
Best of luck to all applicants!