Who is eligible to apply for the DefensiveDriving.com Scholarship?
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States
- Scholarship payable to the winner who should be living in the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than Fall 2016
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Relatives of DefensiveDriving.com staff may not enter
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to a high school senior
- Applicants required to submit a video (see “Make A Video” tab for details)
- Applicants required to “like” DefensiveDriving.com’s Facebook page to be considered
How do you apply to the DefensiveDriving.com Scholarship?
Upon completion of the application form, the student must submit a video before eligibility is granted.
- Post a 10-30 second video creatively responding to the following prompt:
- Where would we be without cars?
- Video entries are to be 10-30 seconds in length.
- Videos are to be submitted via Twitter with 1) a short description of where you’d be without cars 2) a link to defensivedriving.com and 3) must include the hashtag #LifeWithoutCars.
How much is the DefensiveDriving.com Scholarship worth?
The award amount is $1000.
When is the application due?
The DefensiveDriving.com Scholarship is due on May 31, 2016.
Best of luck to all applicants!