Who is eligible for the Wayne V. Black Scholarship?
1. To be eligible for consideration, the Applicant must be a currently enrolled full- time undergraduate student in good academic standing at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
2. The Applicant must be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following curricula:
- Engineering/ Engineering Technology
- Computer Science/MIS
- Political Science
- Telecommunications/Information Technology
3. The Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident or Canadian citizen.
4. Family members of active members of the ENTELEC Board of Directors are not eligible to apply.
1. All applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee based upon the Applicant’s biography, essay, GPA and references, as weighted in the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
2. The amount of the scholarship award as established by the Board of ENTELEC will be $5,000.
3. Decisions by the Scholarship Committee will be final.
What is the amount of the Wayne V. Black Scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship award as established by the Board of ENTELEC will be
When is the Wayne V. Black Scholarship due?
- Submission packages must be received at the address above no later than 4:00 PM, CST, January 26, 2018, prior to the school year for which the scholarship is sought.
- The winner will be notified by March 26, 2018 by either phone or email.
You can read more about Wayne V. Black and the scholarship here. Best of luck to all applicants!