Bridgestone Teens Drive Smart Video Contest
The Bridgestone Teens Drive Smart Video Contest is currently available to students ages 16-21. This contest (offered annually) asks students to create a short automotive safety-themed video that encourages their peers to make better decisions behind the wheel. The top 10 videos are posted online for the public to vote on, and the three videos that receive the most votes win college scholarships: first place receives $25,000; second place receives $15,000 and third place receives $10,000.
What are the requirements for this scholarship?
- Videos must be 25 or 55 seconds in length.
- Entrants can submit their videos now through June 20 at www.teensdrivesmart.com and click on Video Contest.
- A panel of judges will select 10 finalists based on the following criteria: how well the video compels viewers to be more safety-conscious when using their vehicles and how well the video effectively and creatively communicates its message.
- The 10 finalist videos will be posted on www.teensdrivesmart.com in addition to YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. The general public will then select the top three winners through online voting at www.teensdrivesmart.com.
- Official rules with complete entry, eligibility and prize details are available at www.teensdrivesmart.com.
Entries will be accepted until June 19th, 2014. Best of luck to all!