Top Scholarships for People with Glasses or Contacts
Are you a student who wears glasses or contacts? If so, you probably know that wearing glasses or contacts isn’t always easy. After all, who hasn’t lost their glasses or had a contact lens fall out during school? The good news is that there are some great scholarships for people with glasses or contacts!
- Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship
- The Contact Lens & Glasses Scholarship
To learn more about these scholarships for people with glasses (or contacts), please keep reading below!
- Who is eligible? This scholarships is open to students who are current college freshman, sophomore, or juniors as well as students who are current high school seniors.
- How much is the scholarship worth? This scholarship is worth $1,000
- Who is eligible? This is a pretty easy scholarship program to apply to. The scholarship process include two simple steps- first, fill out a form on whether you wear contact lenses or glasses or do not. Then, students write a 500 word essay. The Contact Lens & Glasses Scholarship is open to all high school seniors and students who are college freshman, sophomores, or juniors.
- How much is the scholarship worth? This scholarship is worth $1,000.
Of course, students who wear glasses or contacts are eligible to apply to a number of other scholarship opportunities! Below you can search for some of the other great scholarships that you might be eligible for! Every scholarship that you win will help you pay for college and reduce your student debt:
Scholarships by academic year
- Scholarships for High School Seniors
- Scholarships for High School Juniors
- Scholarships for High School Freshman
- Scholarships for College Freshmen
- Scholarships for College Students