Top Scholarships for People with Glasses or Contacts
Are you a student who wears glasses or contacts? If so, you probably know that wearing glasses or contacts isn’t always easy. After all, who hasn’t lost their glasses or had a contact lens fall out during school? The good news is that there are some great scholarships for people with glasses or contacts!
- Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship
- The Contact Lens & Glasses Scholarship
To learn more about these scholarships for people with glasses (or contacts), please keep reading below!
- Who is eligible? This scholarships is open to students who are current college freshman, sophomore, or juniors as well as students who are current high school seniors.
- How much is the scholarship worth? This scholarship is worth $1,000
- Who is eligible? This is a pretty easy scholarship program to apply to. The scholarship process include two simple steps- first, fill out a form on whether you wear contact lenses or glasses or do not. Then, students write a 500 word essay. The Contact Lens & Glasses Scholarship is open to all high school seniors and students who are college freshman, sophomores, or juniors.
- How much is the scholarship worth? This scholarship is worth $1,000.
Of course, students who wear glasses or contacts are eligible to apply to a number of other scholarship opportunities! Every scholarship that you win will help you pay for college and reduce your student debt.