Scholarships360 helps students pay for college with scholarships and industry-leading content. Our founders were two first-generation college students who worked in tech, education, and finance before starting Scholarships360.
This year we are on track to reach 2 million students through SEO-focused writing and are growing quickly.
To accelerate this growth, we’re hiring part-time content writers to work directly with our co-founders on new content initiatives. If you are passionate about education and writing, keep on reading to learn more!
Here’s what the role will look like:
- Write 3-4 new pieces of content per week on topics related to scholarships, financial aid, and college admissions
- Research and generate ideas for new content
- Help us hone and maintain an engaging, student-centric brand voice
Here’s what we’re looking for in an applicant:
- Recent college graduate or current graduate student
- Writing experience as a student blogger, intern, or writer for your college newspaper is preferred
- Understanding of the scholarship and financial aid process (either through personal experience or work study at your college)
- Self-starter who is able to meet deadlines and work in a remote work environment
- Growth mindset and willingness to take constructive criticism
Perks of this role include:
- Hourly pay
- Experience working at a hyper-growth media company
- SEO and content marketing training
- Flexible schedule to work anywhere
How to apply:
Please send in the following to [email protected]:
- 2-3 writing samples
- A few sentences about why you would be a good fit for this position
- Bonus: What media company do you admire and why?