Who is eligible to apply for the Vivint Smart Home Scholarship?
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States
- Scholarship payable only to students living in the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than September 10, 2019
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as their completed coursework equals a high school senior
- Applicants required to submit a video (see “Make A Video” tab for details)
- Student must be declared, or have intent to declare a major.
How much is the Vivint Smart Home Scholarship worth?
Five (5) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded!
When is the Vivint Smart Home Scholarship application due?
This scholarship is due on May 1, 2019!
Click here for the official rules.
Best of luck to all who apply!