The Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship Program awards scholarships to eligible life science students to be used for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Who is eligible to apply to the Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship?
• Must be 18 years of age or older as of Aug. 2, 2019 and enrolled as graduate or undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the fall 2019 semester
• Must be legal resident of US (includes student visa holders)
• Must have declared major of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or related life science field
• GPA Requirements:
- Graduate students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and have received a cumulative undergraduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must have cumulative college GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
• Must complete application form (if selected as scholarship recipient, official transcript will be required)
• Must meet all requirements as outlined in the Official Rules on our website
How much is the Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship worth?
Win one of two $10,000 awards or one of four $5,000 awards!
When is the Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship application due?
The application is due May 20, 2019.
For a handy list of FAQs, click here.
Best of luck to all applicants!