In order to support aspiring pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who want to make real impact in their communities, GoodRx is offering the GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship.
Who is eligible to apply for the GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship?
In order to qualify for these scholarships, all applicants must:
- Have a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Currently be enrolled at an accredited two or four year college, university, or vocational-technical school
- Be majoring in Pharmacy or Pharmacy Technician Studies
- Be studying towards or have recently received (within six months of the scholarship application deadline date) a Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) by a certifying body such as the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or the national Healthcareer Association (NHA)
Applicants are required to compete two essay responses. GoodRx wants to know how might they might improve healthcare in America, and they know that the best people to answer that questions are aspiring pharmacist and pharmacy technicians. For this scholarship, they ask applicants to be innovative, bold, and creative as they respond to how we can improve the pharmacy experience for all Americans.
Finally, all applicants must submit a recent college or high school transcript.
How much is the GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship worth?
Ten scholarships will be awarded, including:
The scholarships will be awarded as follows:
- Five current or recently graduated Doctor of Pharmacy students
- Five current or recently certified pharmacy technician students
When is the application for the GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship due?
The application is due September 26, 2019. All winner will be notified by November 25, 2019, and on December 20, 2019, awards will be distributed to schools/individuals.
Best of luck to all applicants!