According to their website, “the Generation Google Scholarship was established to help aspiring computer scientists excel in technology and become leaders in the field.”
Who is eligible for the the Generation Google Scholarship?
Please review the eligibility criteria. Applicants must:
- Currently be enrolled at an accredited university for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelors, Masters or PhD program at a university in the United States or Canada for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for computer science and technology
- Be a student from an underrepresented group in computer science (African America, Hispanic, American Indian, Filipino/Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander)
How much is the Generation Google Scholarship worth?
The Generation Google Scholarship was established to help aspiring computer scientists excel in technology and become leaders in the field. Selected students will receive 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the 2018-2019 school year.
Current undergraduate or graduate students will be invited to attend the Google Scholars’ Retreat in the summer of 2018.
When is the Generation Google Scholarship application due?
Application deadline: December 11, 2017 at 11:59 pm PT.
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck to all applicants!