The annual YourWorkoutBook $500 Scholarship is offered annually to students enrolling or currently enrolled at a university or college in the United States of America or Canada.
Eligible students should demonstrate an interest in physical health and sport either through their organizational activities in school or the studies they are pursuing.
Limit to one entry per year, and there are no entry fees for the YourWorkoutBook scholarship.
Who is eligible to apply for the YourWorkoutBook $500 Scholarship?
- Must be planning to enroll or currently enrolled at a two or four year college or university.
- Applicants must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- While applicants don’t have to be pursuing an academic program focusing on sports and wellness, preference will be given to those that are.
- Mailing address
- Email address
- College/University and Planned Area of Study
- Planned graduation date
Please insure that your email address is correct, as this is the preferred method the winner will be notified.
In addition to your contact information, submit your entry with the following:
- What are your career objectives? Do you plan to pursue a career in the field of sport or fitness?
- List your extracurricular activities as they relate to sport and fitness. What teams have you played on or volunteered with? Have you won any awards or organized any events in this field?
- What kind of impact or influence do you hope to have others as a result of your education
How much is the YourWorkoutBook $500 Scholarship worth?
Yes you guessed it, $500!
When is the YourWorkoutBook $500 Scholarship application due?
The application is due by midnight on September 1, 2017. The winner will be notified by September 6, 2017.
Best of luck to all applicants!