Xerox Technical Minority Scholarships provides funding to minority students enrolled in one of the technical sciences or engineering disciplines. This scholarship is available to US Citizens and individuals with Permanent Resident visas.
Who is eligible to apply for the Xerox Minority Scholarships?
- Be full-time students (graduating high school seniors are eligible!) enrolled in a four-year institution
- Have a B average or better
- Graduate with a BS, MS, or PhD in a technical science or an engineering discipline
- Be Black, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Alaskan, or Hispanic
- Have tuition (or tuition related) expenses not covered by scholarships/grants (excluding loans)
You can Apply Online for Xerox Technical Minority Scholarships:
To complete the online application you will need:
- Cumulative GPA (or high school GPA if a freshman)
- Email address of the Financial Aid contact from the institution you will be attending as of September, 2016
- Electronic version of your resume. To see a sample resume, click here.
How much are the Xerox Technical Minority Scholarships worth? Find out all the details here.
Awards range between $1,000 and $10,000 to qualified minorities enrolled in a technical degree program at the bachelor level or above.
When are applications for the Xerox Technical Minority Scholarships due?
The completed application is due by September 30, 2016. Recipients of the scholarship will be notified by the end of December.
Best of luck to all applicants!