The Warrior Thunder Foundation (WTFI), due a gracious grant from author JH Sanderson, is proud to announce the 2017 scholarship grant to the children of United States service members who received an honorable discharge from any branch of service of the US Armed Forces.
The goal of the Warrior Thunder Foundation (J.H. Sanderson) Veteran’s Children Scholarship Fund is to assist a Veteran’s child in their educational desires to serve their Nation or community and/or to provide assistance to our military or Veterans.
The funds may be used for any term, including the summer term, during the awarded academic school year.
Who is eligible to apply to the WTFI (JH SANDERSON) VETERAN’S CHILDREN SCHOLARSHIP?
- Citizens of the United States of America, residents of MA, VT, RI, ME, CT or NH
- Natural or legally adopted children of a U.S. Service member who received an honorable discharge from any branch of service of the US Armed Forces
- Primary or secondary school students; or undergraduate or graduate students at a college or university who is pursuing studies or conducting research to meet the requirements for an academic or professional degree
- Must submit application and all required materials in single envelope by deadline date
- Winners must agree to authorize the Warrior Thunder Foundation to publicize their scholarship award
What is the value of the WTFI (JH SANDERSON) VETERANS CHILDREN SCHOLARSHIP?
It is a one-time, $1000 scholarship to cover tuition, room, board, books and supplies.
When is the WTFI (JH SANDERSON) VETERANS CHILDREN SCHOLARSHIP application due?
Applications must be submitted, in accordance with the instructions, by May 1, 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, click here.
Best of luck to all who apply!