The Women’s Army Corps Veterans Association Scholarship has been established to recognize relatives of Army Service Women. This scholarship is based upon academic achievement and leadership as expressed through co-curricular activities and community involvement.
Who is eligible to apply for the Women’s Army Corps Veterans’ Association Scholarship?
- must be a United States Citizen
- a high school Graduating Senior, showing academic promise, with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. Include a letter from the high school attending, with transcripts
- submit a biographical sketch and letter stating goals and how the scholarship will be used
- applicants must plan to enroll as a full-time student at an accredited college or university in the United States in pursuit of a degree course of study
- applicants must be a child, grandchild, niece or nephew of an Army Service Woman, and must submit documentation of sponsor’s military service
How much is the Women’s Army Corps Veterans’ Association Scholarship worth?
This scholarship is worth $1,500!
When is the Women’s Army Corps Veterans’ Association Scholarship application?
The application deadline is February 2nd of the student’s senior year.
Best of luck to all applicants!