The Urban Flower Market is proud to present The Urban Flower Market Scholarship. This scholarship is for Business and Marketing students in their Sophomore, Junior or Senior years at an accredited United States college. They know how hard it is to pay for college, and that every little bit helps. As a florist, they grow things. As a business, they want to help others grow.
Who is eligible to apply for the Urban Flower Market Scholarship?
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree in the major of Business or Marketing at an accredited college in the United States.
- Applicant must be going into their Sophomore, Junior or Senior Year.
- Applicant must be under 25 years of age.
- Applicant must have and show proof of a GPA of at least 3.0
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- Applicant must be attending college full or part-time.
- Applicant must currently be enrolled.
- If awarded the scholarship will be sent to the school with the instructions it be applied to tuition, fees, and books.
How much is the Urban Flower Market Scholarship worth?
The Urban Flower Market is awarding (1) $1,000 scholarship. The scholarship is a one time award and must be re-applied for every year.
When is the application for the Urban Flower Market Scholarship due?
The application is due July 31, 2019. The winner will be announced on September 1, 2019.
Good luck to all applicants!