The U.S. News & World Report has established the U.S. News Path to College Scholarship to assist high school students who plan to continue their education at a 4-year U.S. college or university.
Who is eligible to apply for the U.S. News Path to College Scholarship?
Applicants to this scholarship must:
- Be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior in a U.S. public or private high school.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university immediately following high school graduation.
- Be a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Children of employees, or those living in the same household as employees, of U.S. News & World Report are ineligible to apply.
What is the value of the U.S. News Path to College Scholarship?
Two awards of $2,500 each will be granted to winning students!
When is the application for the U.S. News Path to College Scholarship due?
Your application must be submitted on or before June 2, 2017.
Best of luck to all who apply!