Each year the makers of TYLENOL® award annual scholarships to well deserving students pursuing careers in healthcare.
Who is eligible to apply for the Tylenol Future Care Scholarship?
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
• Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia
• If the applicant is an undergraduate student: must have completed at least one year of undergraduate course study by the Spring of 2019 at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational –technical school. You must provide proof of enrollment to a health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
• If the applicant is a graduate student: must provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
• Must have one or more years of school remaining
• Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are seeking a degree to actively treat patients.
• Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, ISTS, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible.
How much is the Tylenol Future Care Scholarship worth?
• Ten (10) $10,000 scholarships will be awarded annually and are not renewable.
• Twenty-five (25) $5,000 scholarships will be awarded annually and are not renewable.
• The scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for course load.
• Institutions must be accredited, nonprofit two- or four-year colleges/universities in the United States.
• A student may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
When is the application for the Tylenol Future Care Scholarship due?
The application deadline is June 27, 2019.
Click here for a handy list of FAQs.
Best of luck to all applicants!