TrophyCentral is thrilled to once again offer a qualifying high school senior the $1,000 TrophyCentral Sportsmanship & Compassion Scholarship to be applied to their first year’s tuition to a college or university.
Who is eligible to apply for the TrophyCentral Sportsmanship & Compassion Scholarship?
The ideal candidate will:
- attend a registered public or private high school in the U.S.
- have a minimum high school GPA of 3.25 (out of 4.0) or equivalent through the first semester of their junior year
- have demonstrated a unique or special form of sportsmanship, kindness or compassion
- will be starting college between August / September 2021 to April / May 2022.
Although not required, special attention will be given to applicants who are:
- the first in their generation to attend college;
- entering a branch of the military (ex. ROTC)
How do I apply for this scholarship?
The application is pretty simple. Send the following materials to scholarship at trophycentral.com:
- copy of high school transcript through the first semester of the applicant’s junior year
- a written statement of no more than 500 words from the applicant outlining their unique sportsmanship acts or acts of compassion and kindness in support of their application
- 1-2 written references in support of the applicant. References must include name, address and phone number of person supplying the reference
- the name of the college they will be attending and the semester date of their start and any other information the applicant would like to include in support of their application this section is not required for the application
TrophyCentral asks that applicants keep written materials to no more than 1-2 pages and videos to less than 5 minutes.
How much is the TrophyCentral Scholarship worth?
A $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year! TrophyCentral mails the scholarship funds directly to the college or university the winner attends.
When is the deadline to apply for this scholarship?
All applications for the 2021 academic year are due no later than September 2021.
Check out the previous winners here.
Best of luck to all applicants!