Students living in a new city may experience new attractions, culture, and traditions. The Travel Office Local Adventures Scholarship will be awarded to the undergraduate student who best shares the highlights of their city.
Who is eligible to apply for the this scholarship?
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.Required Application DetailsPlease write a 1,000-1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Since starting your studies, how have your explored your new environment?
- If you are studying locally, how has your view of your city changed since starting college?
- How can being engaged in a city’s conversation promote a sense of community?
- How do you currently find entertainment local to you?
How much is this scholarship worth?
This scholarship is worth $1000!
When is the application deadline for the Travel Office Local Adventures Scholarship?
The application deadline is October 15, 2018.
Best of luck to all applicants!