Today’s scholarship is The Iranian Scholarship Foundation. This scholarship is for students of Iranian descent who will be enrolled (or accepted) at a four-year college in the United States. Additionally, applicants must:
- Demonstrate financial needs
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Have participated in community service (and continue to do so)
- Minimum SAT score of 1850 or ACT of 27 (if applying as a high school student)
What does the application include?
- Completed application
- School transcripts
- Testing records (for high school students)
- Income taxes from yourself and your parents (including a signed copy of the IRS Form 4506)
- ISF suggests that these are mailed in for security reasons
- Two personal essays about yourself (5o0 words and 750 words)
- Two letters of recommendation
- one letter from a teacher or professor
- one letter from an organization where you have performed community service
When is this scholarship due?
The ISF Scholarship is due on July 31st! Please note that the application has the wrong deadline date (it says June 30th, but the scholarship website states that the deadline was moved).