Infoparrot, a growing blog, is glad to announce that it has launched its scholarship program for 2015. As Infoparrot believes in sharing resources, it has a strong focus on giving back to the community.
In order to be considered for the Infoparrot Scholarship of Academic Excellence, the student must meet the following criteria:
1. Currently enrolled as a full-time student in an educational institution or being able to show letter of acceptance from a university.
2. Has an identification number or identity card or any other legal document provided by the institution.
3. The final decision will be made by Infoparrot only. The decision is not open to appeal.
4. Before making the payment, the applicant’s information will be verified thoroughly. If any false or incorrect information is found in the application, the applicant will be disqualified without any notification.
5. Submit a 1000-1600 word essay to prompt on Infoparrot website.
When is the deadline to apply?
The application and essay must be received by December, 31, 2015
How much is the Infoparrot scholarship worth?
The winners of the scholarship will receive $1,250 for their educational expenses for the academic year.
Questions? Email scholarships at infoparrot.com
Best of luck to all applicants!