The American Fire Sprinkler Association created the $5,000 Second Chance Scholarship Contest to help with the educational and training pursuits of students just like you. In addition, AFSA wants to educate the public at-large about the life-saving properties of automatic fire sprinklers.
Who is eligible to apply?
- The Second Chance College Scholarships Contest is open to citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; winner must enroll or already be enrolled for Spring 2017 session.
- Winner selection is NOT based on financial need, GPA or demographic criteria.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
How much is each scholarship worth?
A total of $5,000 is awarded. Five (5) winners will receive a scholarship of $1,000 each. Only one $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to any single individual from this contest.
When is the deadline to apply?
- Entries will be accepted from 12:00 p.m. (noon) CDT April 22, 2016 until 12:00 p.m. (noon) CDT August 26, 2016.
Find out all the details here.
Best of luck to all applicants!