What is your favorite local business and what risks do they face? Submit your small business story for a chance to win a $1,000 CoverWallet Small Business Scholarship!
Who is eligible to apply for the CoverWallet Small Business Scholarship?Eligibility and application details:
- Applicants must currently be residents of the United States and be a current student enrolled in a public or private college or university located in the United States.
How do you apply?
Share Your Story: Tell CoverWallet about your favorite local business and risks they face that you believe are important. These can be based upon industry, location, operations, etc.
A panel of judges within CoverWallet will review the applications. Essays will be judged on the following criteria:
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Appropriate addressing of the prompt
- Content, including organization, logic, and quality of examples
- Creativity, clarity and thoughtfulness
How much is the CoverWallet Small Business Scholarship worth?
One winner will be chosen to win the $1000 scholarship.
When is the CoverWallet Small Business Scholarship application due?
You must submit your application by May 15, 2019.
Best of luck to all applicants!