To celebrate the start of their 20th year, Simply Pets is offering a merit-based $1,000. scholarship to a student of animal sciences or biology who demonstrates an outstanding vision for innovation in the field.
Who is eligible to apply for the Simply Pets Scholarship?
- Students who are at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
- Citizens of the United States
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in a field related to veterinary sciences, animal science, or biology
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 currently enrolled, or from previous educational institution and planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in the Fall of 2018.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must write and submit a 300-400 word essay explaining why you want to be considered for this scholarship
How much is the scholarship worth?
The scholarship is worth $1,000!
When is the application due?
Your application and essay must be submitted before the June 30, 2018 deadline for the Fall Scholarship.
Best of luck to all applicants!