According to the Rover.com website, they are a service that “connects pet parents with the nation’s largest network of loving and trustworthy pet sitters and dog walkers.” The good people at Rover.com offer the Rover Scholarship to the student who best answers the essay prompt in 400 to 500 words. This year, the prompt asks you to write about how you have been impacted by technology. With all that has happened this year with education moving online, you should be able to write quite a lively essay!
Who is eligible to apply for the Rover Scholarship?
In order to be eligible for the Rover Scholarship, you need to be:
- A resident of the United States
- Graduating as a high school senior, or
- Currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in pursuit of an associates degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree
In addition, if you are:
- A graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above
- In college, your GPA must be 3.0 or above. If you’re in graduate school, you must either have a 2.5 GPA or above or a “Pass” in a Pass/Fail grading system
Finally, you can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover!
How much is the Rover Scholarship worth?
One lucky winner will receive a $2500 check!
When is the Rover Scholarship application due?
Submit your application by by May 1st, 2021.
Best of luck to all applicants!
Looking for more scholarships like this?
Check out these related scholarship categories:
- Writing Scholarships
- High School Senior Scholarships
- Scholarships for College Freshmen
- College Sophomore Scholarships
- Community College Scholarships
- Transfer Students Scholarships