Who is eligible to apply for the Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship?
All eligible participants must be a currently enrolled full-time college freshman, sophomore, or junior in the United States.
The Replace My Contacts academic scholarship is also open to high school seniors in the United States.
What is the application process?
To apply for the 2016-17 Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship, complete the following two steps.
1) Depending on which applies to you, complete one of the two quick surveys below:
2) Choose one of the three prompts below to answer in 400 – 600 words.
• Why is Eye Contact so Important when Interacting with Others?
• Imagine You Had the Ability to See for the First Time. Describe Your First Day with Sight.
• In What Ways Do Contact Lenses Improve Overall Quality of Life?
Upon completion, send your essay to [email protected] by no later than midnight on April 15, 2016, 12am EST. When officially submitting your essay, remember to include your first name, last name, and the name of the school you are currently attending.
Please note: both steps are absolutely required for eligibility – students must complete the survey and submit the short essay in order to be considered for the Replace My Contacts academic scholarship.
How much is the Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship worth?
The scholarship is paid to the school of the selected recipient(s) in a one-time amount of $1,000.00.
When is the application deadline for the Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship?
The application is due April 15, 2016.
Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.
Best of luck to all applicants!