PicMonkey is all about making web apps do your bidding; how about letting it pay your bills? Announcing the third annual PicMonkey College Scholarship competition.
Who is eligible to apply for the PicMonkey College Scholarship?
- You need to be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or a freshman in college. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the PicMonkey staff.
How do you apply to thePicMonkey College Scholarship?
- Take our survey at Survey Monkey. Submit your favorite photo.
- In 250-500 words, tell us the story behind your favorite photo. Why is it memorable? What did it capture?
- Email your response to [email protected] The title of your email should be “PicMonkey Scholarship.”
- Attach both your essay and photo, make the file name your full name-PicMonkey-Scholarship. (Example: George-Washington-PicMonkey-Scholarship)
How much is the PicMonkey College Scholarship worth?
The winner will receive a check for $1000!
When is the PicMonkey College Scholarship application due?
Everything for your application must be submitted by May 16, 2016.
Best of luck to all applicants!