Have you been treated for a dermatologic condition? That means hat you should aspire to win one of these nine $10000 Ortho Dermatologics Aspire Higher Scholarships! There are a range of scholarships that match a range of different students. These scholarships help students with skin conditions finance their educations. In addition, these scholarships recognize the positive influence dermatologists have on those student’s lives.
Who is eligible to apply for the Ortho Dermatologics Aspire Higher Scholarships?
You may be eligible if you:
- Are a United States citizen living in the United States
- At the time of application, have applied to, have been accepted to, or are currently attending an accredited, nonprofit, two- or four-year college, university, or advanced (post-high school) vocational or technical school for academic year 2021-2022
- Have been diagnosed with and treated for a dermatologic condition
- Have been treated by a dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner working in a dermatology practice
- Used a prescription medicine to treat your dermatologic condition
The application has multiple requirements, including writing an original 500 word essay about the impact that your dermatologic condition has had on your life. Make sure you share how the dermatologist, PA, or nurse practitioner helped improve the condition. The application also requires two letters of recommendation and a listing of school and community related activities. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to complete all of the above.
How much are the Ortho Dermatologics Aspire Higher Scholarships worth?
Nine college scholarships worth up to $10,000 each awarded each year!
When is the deadline to apply for the Ortho Dermatologics Aspire Higher Scholarships?
Applications accepted until May 31, 2021.
Winners will hear back on July 15, 2021!
Click here for a handy list of FAQs.
Want to take a peek at last year’s impressive winners? Click here!
Best of luck to all applicants!