According to their website, “Cascade Healthcare Solutions is a leading online retailer of healthcare supplies to customers throughout the United States including individuals, clinics, nursing homes, and hospitals.” The Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship once again offers this scholarship for 2020, so make sure you get your application in, future nurses!
Who is eligible to apply for the Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship?
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate nursing degree program at an accredited college or university
- A high school student accepted to a school with an undergraduate nursing program
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Have a cumulative minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- Provide a profile photo and brief biography for display on Cascadehealthcaresolutions.com if awarded the scholarship
- Provide a written essay response
Submissions are reviewed and selected by a committee. The committee will assess each application according to the quality, thoughtfulness, and relevance of the essay response. For applicants, this means your very best writing. Make sure that your essay brings “you” to life, and that you proofread for grammar and punctuation before sending in that final copy!
How much is the Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship worth?
Cascade Healthcare will award a $1,000 scholarship on September 1st, 2020. The winner will receive notification via email or over the phone. A check from Cascade Healthcare Solutions will be mailed directly to the winning applicant’ school. The check will be applied to their student account upon verification of enrollment.
When is the Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship application due?
The application deadline is August 1, 2020 at 5:00PM PST.
Need more information? Please contact Cascade Healthcare Solutions at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (877) 480-3028
Attention: Scholarship Committee
115 Burnett Ave. S, STE B
Renton, WA 98057
Best of luck to all who apply!