Do you have what it takes to be one of the next Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship winners? If so, keep reading! Krylon has been the choice of fine artists for the preservation of their precious artwork for over 6o years. In order to give back to the artistic community, the Krylon Company awards aspiring art students with the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarships.
Who is eligible to apply for the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarships?
Krylon Products Group Clear Choice Art Scholarships are available to:
- High school seniors and college freshmen and sophomore students in the U.S. and Canada
- Students must be enrolled or accepted and seeking a degree at a U.S. or Canadian university, college or art school as a declared major in a visual arts program such as painting, drawing, sketching (excluding graphic design, fashion design, interior design, film, music or the performing arts)
- Canadian students must be attending a designated educational institution while enrolled or accepted into a qualifying educational program
There are multiple components for this application, including an artist’s statement and a letter of recommendation. Therefore, make sure you give yourself ample time to apply. Click here for specific instructions on what to include when applying.
If you are interested in looking at the amazing creations of last year’s winners, click here.
How much are the Krylon Scholarships worth?
- Five $1000 scholarships are awarded. In addition, the art program at each winner’s school receives a $500 grant and a large gift package of Krylon Artist Sprays and Adhesives!
- Ten students and their schools will receive gift packages of Krylon Artist Sprays and Adhesives.
When is the application deadline for these scholarships?
Applications must be submitted with flash drive of images, an artist’s statement, a letter of recommendation and transcript(s) by June 20, 2020.
Best of luck to all applicants!