To enter the JW Surety Bonds Scholarship contest, you need to create content for their corporate blog. If your content is accepted and posted to the JW Surety Bonds corporate blog website, then you are automatically entered into their contest. Their website says that “The most informative and engaging post of the year will be awarded the scholarship, so it is important that your content is creative, professional and interesting.” Put on your creative caps and get to work, as there are no limits to the number of entries you can submit!
Here are a few links from the JW Surety Bonds Scholarship website:
- If you need help with topic ideas, try this free topic generator.
- Take a look at this infographic that explains ways to create compelling topics and content.
- Check out these resources for infographic creation tips and tools.
- Take a look at this guide for creating infographics.
- This article provides tips to improve your writing.
- Check out these tips on successful online writing.
- Watch this video for help on video strategy and concepting.
- Here’s a guide for choosing a video format and style.
- Watch this video to learn 8 rules for exceptional slide presentations
Who is eligible to apply to the JW Surety Bonds Scholarship?
Scholarship is open to students and prospective students of accredited U.S. colleges and universities. Both undergraduate and graduate students may apply.
How much is the JW Surety Bonds Scholarship worth?
The prize of $1,000 will be paid directly to the chosen accredited college or university of the winner.
When is the application due by?
To be eligible for the JW Surety Bonds Scholarship in 2015, content must be submitted by September 30th, 2015.
All entries must be sent to: [email protected]
Best of luck to all who apply!