Who is eligible to apply for the Raytheon’s Women Cyber Security Scholarship Awards
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be pursuing a degree with a cybersecurity or information security focus.
- Eligible applicants must have: Participated in at least one National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (any qualifier or regional) between 2017 and March 2020.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.30
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part time
- If awarded: the award will be sent to the school with instructions that it be applied to tuition, fees and books.
How much are the RAYTHEON’S WOMEN CYBER SECURITY SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS worth?
- $10,000 scholarship each to be applied to tuition, fees and books only.
- One (ISC)² exam voucher (for the test of your choice), hard copy textbook, digital textbook, practice exams (if available), five-day seminar (travel & lodging expenses not included) or Live Online seminar and first year membership fees paid upon passing the exam and becoming endorsed. Exam Voucher and education package may be claimed upon graduation and will be good for one year from date of issue.
- Internship opportunities are on a case by case basis and are dependent upon available openings with Raytheon. Travel expenses and lodging are not provided if a scholarship recipient is offered an internship.
When are the applications due?
Applications will close at 11:59 PM on February 3, 2020.
Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-493-3587
Best of luck to all applicants!