At LA Tutors, they believe that well-rounded people are about more than just the grades they earn. Indeed, they believe that everyone is creative in some way, and that they can make a difference with their own special talents. With this in mind, LA Tutors offers the Innovation in Education Scholarship to deserving students each and every month. This is a great way to show your talents, whether that be a blog, website, or even a fundraising event. Whatever makes you feel excited to create is perfect for sharing in this scholarship application! Be innovative and apply!
In order to be eligible to apply for the Innovation in Education Scholarship, students must:
- Be enrolled in a high school or college/university within the United States or Canada
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent)
- Be a citizen of, permanent resident of, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada
- Have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others
- Submit an original essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation
How much is the Innovation in Education Scholarship worth?
The applicant of the winning project will receive a one-time scholarship of $500. The funds may be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board. The scholarship winner is contacted via email at the address provided and must respond within five(5) days to receive the award. LA Tutors 123 provides all scholarship funds paid via mail to the winning applicant.
When is the Innovation in Education Scholarship application due?
Upload all submissions no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes starting the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8:00 a.m.
Best of luck to all applicants!