If we take notice of all the building and “fixing up” going on, we easily come to the conclusion that more skilled workers are needed nationwide. The growing demand for workers in skilled trades is encouraging people to enter trade and tech fields. Hire-A-Helper offers the HireAHelper Skilled Trade & Technology Scholarships to assist the next generation of skilled professionals attain the educator and training they desire.
Who is eligible to apply for the HireAHelper Skilled Trade & Technology Scholarships?
In order to be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Currently enrolled (or planning to) as a high school senior, or in a community college, undergraduate, graduate, technical college, or vocational program
- Have a minimum 3.4 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Be pursuing a degree that enables you or others in your community to learn a new trade, develop skills and technology, or start a small business related to moving services offered by HireAHelper
No essay required!
How much are the Hire-A-Helper Scholarships worth?
HireAHelper awards a $2,000 scholarship four times a year to eligible students.
When are these scholarship applications due?
The Spring scholarship is due by 11:59PM, PST on July 17th 2020. Hire-A-Helper offers these scholarships four times per year, with the following openings:
- Spring Contest Cycle: Beginning time: 12:00 a.m. PST on April 17 of each year. Ending time 11:59 p.m. PST on July 17 of each year
- Summer Contest Cycle: Beginning time: 12:00 a.m. PST on July 18 of each year. Ending time: 11:59 p.m. PST on October 14 of each year
- Fall Contest Cycle: Beginning time: 12:00 a.m. PST on October 15 of each year. Ending time: 11:59 p.m. PST on January 15 of the following year
- Winter Contest Cycle: Beginning time: 12:00 a.m. PST on January 16 of each year. Ending time: 11:59 p.m. PST on April 16 of each year
For a complete list of rules for these scholarships, click here.
Best of luck to all you handy applicants!
Interested in other “no-essay” scholarships? Check out this list!