Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc. is offering $2,500 scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students enrolling in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) programs. Up to 750 awards will be granted to qualified students from across the country.
Who is eligible to apply?
To be eligible, you must be:
- A high school senior or graduate, or current postsecondary undergraduates or graduate level student.
- A student with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Able to demonstrate financial need by providing documentation from the most recent tax return filed by the student or student’s parents.
- A student who plans to enroll full-time at an accredited, non-profit two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2015-2016 academic year.
- A United States citizens or permanent residents.
- Enrolled in an eligible major.
Want to know more? Click here for more about the scholarship.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The award is worth $2500.00. Awards are not renewable; however, students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
When is the scholarship due?
Applications will be accepted until April 6, 2015. Finalists will be chosen from a pool of up to 20,000 applicants, and will be notified in July.
Best of luck to all applicants!