The GraphicDesignDegreeHub.com Creativity Scholarship is designed just for college students majoring in graphic design. This is a really great opportunity for creative students since they are able to submit their creations in their preferred genre. Lucky for you, the sample you send in to GraphicDesignDegreeHub.com can be a painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, computer-generated art/graphic design/illustration, or even a mixed media creation.
Who is eligible to apply for the GraphicDesignDegreeHub.com Creativity Scholarship?
All applicants must be:
- Majoring full-time in a Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Animation, Gaming, or Art program at a college or university
- An undergraduate or graduate student with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- U.S. Citizens
In addition, applicants must:
- Print, complete, submit, and email the scholarship application and required materials
- Submit a .jpg, .png, or PDF of their artwork for consideration in the scholarship award
- Submit a cover letter and resume with two current letters of recommendation
- Write one 500-1,000-word personal essay describing future career aspirations and interests in the graphic design field
Since this scholarship has multiple components, make sure that you start your application early. Like your art sample, your essay will set you apart from other applicants, so show it some love! Finally, before hitting that “submit” button, do one final proofread for spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
How much is the GraphicDesignDegreeHub.com Creativity Scholarship worth?
The winner receives a $1500 award to put toward their college or university tuition or academic supplies.
When is the Creativity Scholarship application due?
Every year, the selection committee awards two scholarships. All applications are due by July 31 for the fall award. For the spring award, the submission deadline is October 31. The winners chosen will be notified by email by August 15 for the fall award and November 15 for the spring award .
Have questions? If so, please send your email to email@example.com.
Best of luck to all who apply!