Are you a rising college junior, senior, or a graduate/masters student in a STEM, Healthcare, or Business major? You may be eligible for the Fund Your Future No Essay Scholarship from Stride Funding, a $1,000 scholarship designed to help you learn about ISAs!
What is an ISA?
An Income Share Agreement (ISA) is an innovative alternative to traditional student loans. With an ISA, you pay a small, fixed percentage of your future earned income over a 5 year term following graduation. ISAs are an increasingly popular way for students to get the education financing they need without some of the downsides of options like private student loans.
Who is eligible to apply?
To be eligible, a student must also be eligible for a Stride ISA. These criteria include:
- Currently enrolled full-time as either:
- An undergraduate college junior or senior (graduating in the fall or spring of 2021 or 2022)
- A graduate or masters degree student within 2 years of graduating
- Studying in the following majors:
- STEM: Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Biomedical, Biostatistics, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Data Science
- Healthcare: Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Healthcare Administration, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Health Informatics, Medical Dosimetry, Nursing (RN/BSN/MSN/DNP – Graduate or 2nd Bachelor)
- Business: Masters of Accounting, Masters of Finance, MBA [Note: Undergraduate business majors are not eligible to apply]
- Attending one of over 1,000 qualifying universities (check the list of universities on the Stride application to see if you qualify).
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
How do I apply for the scholarship?
To apply for this $1,000 scholarship, simply head over to the Stride Funding site, select “Scholarships360” as your referral source, and complete the form.
If you’re eligible for an ISA, we’ll email you the next week at the address provided asking for the final piece of the application. That will involve answering the following question in 100 words or less: “How could an ISA help me fund my future?”
This scholarship contest is completely free to enter, and won’t impact your credit score. To learn more about our partner, check out our profile of Stride Funding ISAs.
IMPORTANT: Neither completing the application after receiving the quote nor accepting the ISA package that Stride may offer you will influence your chances of winning this scholarship in any way. The only required components are applying at the link provided, receiving a quote, and responding to our follow-up email with your answer.
When is the application deadline?
The application is open until July 31, 2021 at midnight EST.
When will the winner be chosen? How will they be notified?
A winner will be selected from the pool of eligible students who provides the best answer to the application prompt.
The winner will be publicly announced on August 10, 2021 and directly contacted via the supplied email address. Prior to the announcement date, we may contact finalists with additional questions about their application. The winner will be required to verify their academic enrollment status by providing a copy of their most recent transcript.
Who should I contact with questions?
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
What is the award size?
The scholarship is in the amount of $1,000.00.
How will the scholarship be paid?
Depending on the school’s requirements, we’ll send the award check to the winner’s academic institution in their name and in the name of their institution.
Does the scholarship have terms and conditions?
Yes. The terms and conditions for this scholarship can be found here. Best of luck!